Powerball and Mega Millions News
Get the latest Powerball and Mega Millions news right here. Find out about all the major events from both of these multi-state lotteries, whether it is a jackpot being claimed, a big upcoming draw or news about changes to either game. View the headlines below and select a story to read more.
Powerball Double Play Continues To Expand
Powerball Double Play is continuing to expand, with two more states set to start offering the extra feature - Iowa and Mississippi.
Fortune Favors Florida Again With Another Mega Millions Jackpot Win
Exactly one week after a player from Florida became Mega Millions’ record winner, another ticket holder from the Sunshine State landed a jackpot in the same game.
Record Mega Millions Jackpot Goes to Florida
On Tuesday night, a lucky player won the largest jackpot in the history of Mega Millions - $1.602 billion. The winning ticket was sold in Florida.
Mega Millions Jackpot Is Now Biggest of All Time
The Mega Millions jackpot is now the largest of all time and it’s estimated to be $1.55 billion, with a cash value of $757.2 million.
Mega Millions Jackpot Now Worth Over $1 Billion
Last Friday evening, the Mega Millions jackpot worth $940 million wasn’t won and it has now reached $1.05 billion. The jackpot has rolled over for the 29th time and it hasn’t been won since April 18.
$820 Million Mega Millions Jackpot Is in All-Time Top Five
The next Mega Millions draw could bring to a lucky player (or more) one of the biggest jackpots ever in the history of the game. Currently occupying the fifth place in the top of the largest prizes, the jackpot is worth $820 million.
- Powerball Jackpot Rises to $1.2 Billion
- Mega Millions Jackpot Split As Powerball Reaches $480 Million
- Who Will Be Powerball’s First Millionaire of the Year for 2023?
- Illinois Winners Beat Deadline To Claim Mega Millions Cash Sum
- $1.3 Billion Mega Millions Jackpot Goes To Illinois
- $790 Million Mega Millions Jackpot is 3rd-Highest Ever
- Mega Millions Jackpot Soars to $440 Million
- Vermont Gets First Powerball Jackpot Win
- Brooklyn, NY Man Collects Mega Millions Jackpot
- California's Biggest Winner Claims Mega Millions Jackpot
- CA Powerball Winner of $316.3 Million Jackpot Comes Forward
- Minnesota's First Mega Millions Jackpot Winners Claim Prize
- Arizona Ticket Hits $473.1 Million Powerball Jackpot
- Powerball Jackpot Rolls to $400 Million for Game's 30th Anniversary
- TN Ticket Takes Mega Millions Jackpot
- MN Ticket Wins State's First Mega Millions Jackpot
- $185.3 Million Powerball Jackpot Won in Connecticut
- WI Couple Claim Half of $632.6 Million Powerball Prize
- $421 Million Mega Millions Winner in California
- Tickets in California and Wisconsin Win $632.6 Million Powerball Jackpot